Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This is Episode #8 of The Expert Table Tennis Podcast with Ben Larcombe and Harrie Austin-Jones. This month we’re talking talent, practice, and why a few weeks ago Harrie almost quit table tennis altogether!
If you’ve ever worried that you might be untalented and felt on the verge of quitting, this is the episode for you! I hope it’ll also be interesting for anyone who’s pondered the impact that natural talent has on your table tennis potential.
Sponsored by… TableTennisUniversity.com
Today’s episode is sponsored by TableTennisUniversity.com – and in particular their Black Friday promotion.
This year, for Black Friday (and Cyber Monday), they’re giving you their best offer ever…
Buy 1 of Tao’s ‘Mastery’ courses and get the other 3 for FREE!
There will never be a better time to purchase these four courses and discover how to serve, loop and smash like a Chinese professional.
Purchase one of the four courses below, TODAY!
- Service Mastery ($47)
- Forehand Loop Mastery ($47)
- Backhand Loop Mastery ($47)
- Forehand Smash Mastery ($47)
This promotion ends at midnight on Cyber Monday (2nd December). No code/coupon required. Following a successful purchase, you will be manually enrolled into the other three courses. This may take up to 12 hours to process.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why Harrie almost quit table tennis
- If talent is important in table tennis
- How to figure out if you are talented or not
- How you should train as an “untalented” player
- Some of the struggles of an “untalented” player
- How we’ve changed Harrie’s training (once again)
- What’s more important; technique or ‘feeling’
- Why the ability to improvise is key
- And loads more!
Links from this episode:
Thanks for listening!
Don’t forget to go and TableTennisUniversity.com and especially their Black Friday special.
And it would be amazing if you could support this podcast by sharing it with your friends, subscribing on iTunes, and leaving us an honest iTunes Podcast review.
We’ll be back with Episode #9 at the end of December. As always, if you have a good idea for a topic, do send me an email!