The Expert Table Tennis Podcast is back (finally). But we’re currently in lockdown because of coronavirus, so I thought I’d do something different. In this episode, I’m joined by Alex Horscroft – a new guest writer for the Expert Table Tennis blog!
Alex only started playing table tennis at the age of 12 and he admits that he didn’t even take it very seriously at first. Despite that, he managed to become the top-ranked junior in his county of Suffolk. And interestingly, he attributes his success to the quality and deceptiveness of his serves.
Sponsored by… TableTennisUniversity.com
Today’s episode is sponsored by TableTennisUniversity.com who are currently offering 50% off Coach Tao Li’s entire online curriculum!
Simply enter the code LOCKDOWN to join TTU (Premium) for just $148.50, or click the link below with the code already applied…
This is the BIGGEST discount they’ve ever offered and the price will go back to $297 at 23:59 (UK time) on 31st March 2020.
And as I say in the podcast, if you’re reading this in April and the coupon code has expired, drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll see if I can create a custom discount code for you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why Alex is on the podcast today
- How he got started playing table tennis
- Some of the highlights and lowlights of his career, so far
- The strengths and weaknesses of Alex’s game
- The importance of developing “killer” serves
- Alex’s top tips for winning local league matches
- And loads more!
Links from this episode:
- Cambridge Table Tennis League
- RacketPal – Find Same Level Racket Sport Partners
Thanks for listening!
Don’t forget to go and check out TableTennisUniversity.com and save yourself $148.50 on their premium membership with the code LOCKDOWN.