The Expert Table Tennis Academy is my online community of over 10,000 table tennis players, from all over the world, who share the same goal; to improve their table tennis. It’s 100% FREE to join!
As a member, you’ll receive an email from me roughly twice a week sharing exclusive table tennis tips and advice, and letting you know when I release new content (blog posts, videos, and podcast episodes). You’ll also be able to email me directly with any questions you may have.
To say “thank you” for joining, I’ll give you a FREE copy of my eBook, The Table Tennis Playbook. You’ll find the download link in your welcome email.
PS. I hate spam as much as you do. You’ll only receive emails from me and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The Facebook Group
We also have The Expert Table Tennis Academy Facebook Group with over 3,000 members. It’s a great place to freely communicate and discuss strategies for improving your table tennis with other like-minded individuals.
Join the group and get involved!
Your Table Tennis Stories
From time to time I like to share your stories on the blog. I always find these really inspiring and I know you guys enjoy reading them too. If you would like to be featured, please drop me an email.
- Bryan Song: Talent Transfer From Tennis to Table Tennis (April 2015)
- Henry Arthur: Getting the Table Tennis Bug (July 2015)
- Andy Couchman: Beginner to UK Ranked Player in 3 Years (March 2016)
- Charlotte Bardsley: The Story So Far (January 2017)
- Harrie Austin-Jones: The Epic Table Tennis Journey (June 2017)
A handful of academy members have even been brave enough to join me on the podcast for an interview!
- Rory Scott: Expert in a Year Mark II (July 2015)
- Adam Gittings: Hard Work Pays Off (September 2015)
- Tom Lodziak: Training at the Werner Schlager Academy (October 2015)
- Nick Ryder: Making a Comeback After 20 Years (January 2016)
- Sam Dance: Karaoke, Patrick Franziska, and Local League (March 2017)