Welcome to the Ask a Table Tennis Coach podcast, my daily show that features an actual table tennis question submitted from a table tennis player just like you.
New bite-sized episodes are released five days a week, Monday through Friday.
Ask Me Your Question
You can use the form below to submit your question and get featured on the show. Please be as specific as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sponsored by Table Tennis University
Ask a Table Tennis Coach is sponsored by TableTennisUniversity.com!
Table Tennis University offers revolutionary online table tennis courses from the world’s leading coaches, including; Tao Li, Brian Pace, Samson Dubina, Tom Lodziak, Scott Armstrong, and many others.
Their excellent instruction will help you to develop new winning skills, break old bad habits, bust through frustrating plateaus, and play the best table tennis of your life.
Tao Li’s 12-part Basics Mastery course is a great place to start. And best of all… it’s completely FREE!
It’s time to turbocharge your table tennis education. Enroll TODAY!
The AATTC Transcripts
If you would prefer to read my Ask a Table Tennis Coach answers, please use the links below…
- 001: How to Improve Your Forehand Drive
- 002: How to Keep Your Serves Short
- 003: How to Return Heavy Sidespin
- 004: How to Choose a Table Tennis Robot
- 005: How to Reglue a Table Tennis Rubber
- 006: How to Adapt to the Coaching Rule Change
- 007: How to Practice Looping Backspin Balls
- 008: How to Add Wrist to Your Forehand Loop
- 009: How to Become a Professional Table Tennis Player
- 010: How to Keep Your Eyes on the Ball
- 011: How to Get Into Competitive Table Tennis
- 012: How to Stay Low During Rallies
- 013: How to Slow Down and Wait for the Ball
- 014: How to Choose the Best Equipment
- 015: How to Plan an Effective Training Session
- 016: How to Smash a High Backspin Ball
- 017: How to Choose Your Blade Handle Type
- 018: How to Continue Improving Over the Long-Term
- 019: How to Keep Your Serves Low
- 020: How to Add Random Drills Into Your Practice
- 021: How to Avoid Getting Stuck in Pushing Rallies
- 022: How to Find a Good Table Tennis Club in London
- 023: How to Eat and Drink at a Tournament
- 024: How to Get More Spin on Your Forehand Loop
- 025: How to Use Short Pips in the 40+ Ball Era
- 026: How to Counter Loop a Sidespin Loop
- 027: How to Beat a Well-Trained 10 Year Old
- 028: How to Improve at Tennis and Table Tennis Simultaneously
- 029: How to Read Your Opponent’s Placement
- 030: How to Practice Table Tennis Alone
- 031: How to Add Whip to Your Forehand
- 032: How to Select Which Rubbers to Buy
- 033: How to Recover After a Wide Forehand